Terms & conditions
Our purchase terms and conditions apply to the sales contract that you as a consumer consent to, by placing an order on www.quintamaso.com, corporate ID number 559278-2246. At Quinta Maso we comply with the Swedish Consumer Sales Act (SFS 1990:932), the Distance and Off-Premises Contracts Act (SFS 2005:59) and the Personal Data Act (SFS 1998:204) with regard to all purchases on www.quintamaso.com. Would you like to have more information regarding all the different areas - please see below.
1. PLACE AN ORDER
You can only place an order on www.quintamaso.com, and not by e-mail. By adding a product to the cart and clicking the “Buy now” button you complete your purchase at checkout. Before proceeding to payment, you can review your order, including your total price inclusive of VAT and shipping charges, and make changes if needed. By completing an order, you agree to our purchase terms and conditions and enter into a sales contract with us. This occurs once the order has been submitted and payment is confirmed. Once we have received your order, an order confirmation will be sent to your e-mail address. This contains information about your order and the purchase terms and conditions. Once you have confirmed your order you will receive an online confirmation on your screen at the end of the checkout, as well as a digital order confirmation via email. This confirmation is a receipt of your order online. We will also send out a digital delivery note via email when your order is shipped from our warehouse. This is a confirmation of your delivery.
We reserve the right to alter/change/cancel an order in the event that stock levels have been incorrectly displayed by the time of the order placement.
2. DELIVERY & FREIGHT
The shipping country is chosen at checkout and delivery time depends on the choice of shipping method. Quinta Maso will dispatch the approved orders within 1-2 days (Monday-Friday), with some exceptions, for example, due to stock-taking, holidays and sales. If a delivery is delayed or cannot be shipped for any other reason, you will be informed of this as soon as possible. The customer will then be refunded at no extra cost.
All prices, currencies, VAT, delivery times and delivery charges will be adjusted depending on the country you would like your items shipped to. Estimated delivery times are to be used as a guide only and commence from the date of dispatch. Delivery times are dependent on the country where goods are shipped to and the choice of freight method. Quinta Maso is not responsible for any delays caused by destination customs clearance processes.
2.1 SHIPPING DESTINATIONS AND SHIPPING FEES
Shipping fees specified in € (Euro) will be displayed in checkout before the final payment step. Actual freight costs are dependent on the country where the products are shipped to and the choice of freight method.
2.2 SHIPPING OPTIONS
It can take up to 6 working days from the time you place the order until you receive it. In the event of late delivery, you are entitled to cancel the purchase. We always offer trackable shipping options.
PostNord / National Post – Delivery point - Tracked
- Your order will be delivered by PostNord to your nearest service point. The delivery time depends on which country we will deliver to. You will receive a notification by text message once your package is available to collect from the service point. You will need a valid ID document to collect it.
PostNord / National Post – Home Delivery (only available in Sweden) - Tracked
- It is possible to choose a day and time to suit you. You can track your delivery on your mobile and if you are not at home, the package can be left outside the door.
DHL - Delivery Point - Tracked
- The package is delivered to a local service point of your choosing. You will receive a text message or email when your order is ready to collect from the service point. You will need a valid ID document to collect it.
2.3 DELIVERY DELAY
We always do our utmost to deliver your ordered items in the promised time, but sometimes there may be a delay. If the delivery is delayed beyond what was promised, please contact us immediately so that we can investigate the issue. Quinta Maso accepts no responsibility for any damage caused by failure to meet an advised delivery time. We will contact you if delivery is delayed and it is important that you receive the order within a certain time.
2.4 UNCLAIMED PACKAGES
Quinta Maso will not pay shipping for unclaimed packages. Customers will be charged with the cost of return freight and administrative fees. The payment terms are 14 days.
These general terms and conditions apply to all contracts you enter into www.quintamaso.com. By ordering products on Quinta Maso, you accept our general terms and conditions. The contract is drawn up at the same time as your order is accepted. By law, you must be over 18 years of age to make a card payment.
All prices on www.quintamaso.com are given in EURO, and include Swedish VAT. Quinta Maso cannot be held responsible for any currency changes or currency exchange rates any bank may have when exchanging the currencies we offer online.
3.2 PAYMENT METHODS
In cooperation with Stripe, 510 Townsend Street, San Francisco, CA 94103, USA, we offer the following payment methods.
- When selecting Paypal as a payment method, you will be directed to the Paypal website to “Sign in” and review the amount shown before clicking “Pay now”. Once this transaction is complete, you will then return to the website.
Credit- and Debit cards
- We offer our customers the option to pay directly online with card payment. Following Credit Cards are accepted: Visa, Mastercard and American Express. Payments can also be made by the following Debit cards; Visa and Maestro.
- Please check with your bank to make sure your Credit card is valid for online purchases. The purchases made with Visa and Mastercard are verified by a secure code. Please note that your card is debited with the amount once you place the order.
- All card payments on the website are processed using Stripe, a secure online payment gateway that encrypts your card details in a secure host environment.
- If the issuer of your payment card refuses to authorize payment to Quinta Maso, your order will be cancelled. We are not responsible for any charges or penalties which may be imposed by thepayment provider as a result of payment being processed in respect of your order.
4. SALES AND PROMOTIONS
Products that are on sale or included in an offer are available as long as stocks last, unless the end date indicates otherwise. Quinta Maso reserves all rights in the event that products sell out, which may result in partial deliveries. We also reserve all rights in the event that products sell out and for stock issues.
5. RIGHT OF RETURNS & EXCHANGES
You have full right of return and exchange for the 14 days from the date on which you received the product, provided that you have not used the product and that it is returned in its original condition and original packaging. All labels must remain on the product if it is an exchange. This does not apply to complaints. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you will return a product and we will help you and send you a return label for the package.
5.1 EXCHANGE POLICY
We do not offer a direct exchange service. If you wish to exchange an item(s), we ask you to return the item(s) wished to be exchanged and place a new order with the correct item(s). If you have any questions or concerns you are always welcome to contact our customer service via email@example.com.
If you need to make a claim, please follow these steps. As a customer you are responsible for unboxing your order and checking that the goods are faultless as soon as possible after delivery. If you have received products that are damaged or if the good has another defect, please contact our customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org to get approval before returning the products via waybill. Please always state your order number in the email. Please also attach a picture detailing the damage and/or defect. When returning the product you as a customer are responsible for getting the goods back to us in desired condition.
In the return form make sure to outline in writing the damage and/or defect as detailed as possible. Quinta Maso will compensate you for the costs incurred in returning the products if the goods are proven damaged and/or defective.
We cannot guarantee that colors on the website will be true to life. This depends partly on the color settings of your computer and monitor.